School is nearly over for the summer and I couldn’t be happier!
Along the same lines of trying to get the most out of my summer, I’ve created a: Summer Bucket List 2015
I wrote around 25 things but still left space as I wasn’t sure if I had finished or not. The things I added to the list were made up of reasonably achievable things, such as:
- Go to a theme park with my friends
- Go swimming in an outdoor pool
- Go to the beach and watch the sun set and then watch the stars
- Go Pennyboarding with my friends
- Go to the big woodland park and take a hike
- Have a pool party
- Have a BBQ
- Work out or go running at least every three days
- Bake with my friends
- Re decorate my room
- Make a music video with my friends
- Read a book
- Do something for charity
- Try something new
- Take at least 10 pictures a day
- Create a summer playlist
- Work on my blog’s instagram
- Improve my French
- Learn the piano
- Become healthier
- Make more healthy shakes
- Experiment on hairstyles
- Have a slumber party with my best friends
- Try not to go on the internet too much
- Get a summer job
I only have 25 things on my list so far but I’m sure to update it.
A Summer Bucket List is perfect especially if you’re not going on holiday!
Tips for the Bucket List:
- Don’t go too over the top, make sure the things on your list are achievable
- Don’t fill your list with things that will empty your wallet, remember the best things in life are free 🙂
- Try to do some of the things with your friends or other people to make it even more fun
- Try to capture every happy moment- you could make a scrap book out of all the pictures?
- Take a picture of you doing the thing you achieved each time you complete something on your list
- Have fun with it! don’t make it serious and boring, make sure your having a good time when you do it.
I hope this has inspired you this summer and you will keep busy! However, remember to relax, this is your time to do what you wish, just don’t make the mistake of wasting the days, do something new everyday and live life to the fullest!
What would be on your Summer Bucket List? I would love to know!
Dreaming In Summer ♥